MDMA (mdma ecstasy pills for sale).
||The most common synonyms are:
- Adam, B-bombs, Beans, Clarity, Crystal, Decadence, Disco biscuit, E, Essence, Euphoria, Eve, Go, Hug drug, Iboga, Love drug, Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, M&M, Molly, Morning shot, Party pills, Pollutants, Rolls, Scooby snacks, Speed for lovers, Sweeties, Wheels, X, XTC. mdma ecstasy pills for sale.
||CNS disruptor (stimulant and hallucinogenic effect):
- Agent that causes users to see, hear or feel things that do not exist, while stimulating mental functions and increasing the brain's overall alertness.
- Tablets (come in various colours and are often stamped with designs: happy face, yin/yang symbol, Playboy bunny, dove, etc.)
- Powder/fine crystals
|Mechanism of action
- Blocks the reuptake and promotes the release of serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline. The emotional and pro social effects of MDMA are likely caused by the release of large amounts of serotonin. Serotonin then triggers the release of the hormones ocytocin and vasopressin, which play an important role in love, trust, sexual arousal and other social experiences. This may explain the feeling of empathy and the increased need for intimacy associated with this drug.
|Routes of administration
- Ingested (the most common route), smoked, injected or snorted.
Effects sought out by the user
- Desire to communicate with others
- Distorted perception of time
- Heightened sensuality and increased need for intimacy
- Heightening and distortion of sensory and enjoyment perceptions
- Intensification of emotions
- Lowered inhibitions
- Reduced fatigue
(MDMA) is a synthetic drug that alters mood and perception (awareness of surrounding objects and conditions).
It is chemically similar to both stimulants and hallucinogens, producing feelings of increased energy, pleasure,
emotional warmth, and distorted sensory and time perception.
MDMA was initially popular in the nightclub scene and at all-night dance parties (“raves”), but the drug now affects a broader range of people who more commonly call the drug Ecstasy or Molly.
How do people use MDMA?
People who use MDMA usually take it as a capsule or tablet, though some swallow it in liquid form
or snort the powder. The popular nickname Molly (slang for “molecular”)
often refers to the supposedly “pure” crystalline powder form of MDMA, usually sold in capsules.
However, people who purchase powder or capsules sold as Molly often actually
get other drugs such as synthetic cathinones (“bath salts”) instead.
Some people take MDMA in combination with other drugs such as alcohol
or marijuana. mdma ecstasy pills for sale